Tuesday, September 23, 2008
It's almost time for the Philly Locks Conference again. Need more information? Check here http://locksconference.com/. Will you be there this year? There's always lots of beautiful locks, informative worshops, and great vendors. Here's some of the beautiful ladies that attended last year. Hope to see you there.
If you are interested in going to dinner with us this year see Brenda's blog for details http://getcaughtintheact.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
I've been tagged by Jamofism!
Here's the rules
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share 6 non-important/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag 6 random people by posting links to their blogs.
5) Let each of them know they've been tagged.
Six non-important/habits/quirks about myself:
- I don't like oatmeal. I like granola, oatmeal cookies and many other things made from rolled oats but not oatmeal. I'm one of those people where the texture of food matters a lot. I make oatmeal and most people like my oatmeal except for me.
- I like to read. When I was growing up I used to read the cereal box, all sides. I had perfected a method of reading while cooking as a teenager. My mother didn't approve of it. She always thought I'd burn dinner if I read while cooking. I actually burned dinner when I wasn't reading because I left the kitchen to look at the TV. I prefer reading fiction. I used to read in genres. For example one summer in high I read mythological based fiction. I don't read much fiction any more. I don't read much any more except for hair blogs.
- I enjoy watching sports. My favorite is football.
- I like to crochet and make things. I don't really have much time to do those things any more and I'm not really artistic but I can make things and follow patterns. I've made prom dresses, costumes, jewelry,scarves, mittens and other things over the years.
- I love nature, especially birds. I'm not a real good bird watcher but I sure do get a thrill when I see a bird I've never seen before or only see rarely. I saw a great blue heron the other day at a bio pond near where I work. It made my day.
- I like myself with short hair. If I ever give up my locks I might go back to wearing a TWA
Bonus: What's different?Now who should I tag? Any suggestions? No, well if you like you may consider yourself tagged. Let me know and I'll add a link to your blog.