I've been tagged by Jamofism!
Here's the rules
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share 6 non-important/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag 6 random people by posting links to their blogs.
5) Let each of them know they've been tagged.
Six non-important/habits/quirks about myself:
- I don't like oatmeal. I like granola, oatmeal cookies and many other things made from rolled oats but not oatmeal. I'm one of those people where the texture of food matters a lot. I make oatmeal and most people like my oatmeal except for me.
- I like to read. When I was growing up I used to read the cereal box, all sides. I had perfected a method of reading while cooking as a teenager. My mother didn't approve of it. She always thought I'd burn dinner if I read while cooking. I actually burned dinner when I wasn't reading because I left the kitchen to look at the TV. I prefer reading fiction. I used to read in genres. For example one summer in high I read mythological based fiction. I don't read much fiction any more. I don't read much any more except for hair blogs.
- I enjoy watching sports. My favorite is football.
- I like to crochet and make things. I don't really have much time to do those things any more and I'm not really artistic but I can make things and follow patterns. I've made prom dresses, costumes, jewelry,scarves, mittens and other things over the years.
- I love nature, especially birds. I'm not a real good bird watcher but I sure do get a thrill when I see a bird I've never seen before or only see rarely. I saw a great blue heron the other day at a bio pond near where I work. It made my day.
- I like myself with short hair. If I ever give up my locks I might go back to wearing a TWA
Bonus: What's different?Now who should I tag? Any suggestions? No, well if you like you may consider yourself tagged. Let me know and I'll add a link to your blog.